PRAISE THE LARD!

Open Mail Art Call

BACON! 

All art must feature bacon.  Anything goes.  Video, sound work, 2-D, 3-D, poetry; surprise me, shock me, make me sizzle, raise my cholesterol.  All art shown on this blog.  Exhibition(s) to follow.  A short film about bacon will include much of the received art.  Deadline is 04/01/2010.

Send art to:   

BACON! 
Scott Ray Randall 
21294 Leslie Drive 
Grass Valley, CA 95945 

or 

scottrayrandall@gmail.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

John M. Bennett - OH, USA


Nocab

there was bacon in my thro
at bacon stringing up the wall ba
con shining in the street in the
laundry room a pile of bacon
and socks my tub was lined
with bacon there was bacon
singing on the TV bacon clouds
drifting in my eyes a bacon
suit drips in my closet why my
coughing thinks of bacon why my
bacon shoelace knots and cr
awls across the floor my bac
on rug was shaking in the fading light
my bacon hole my bacon ear my
bacon thinking at your steering wheel

Thank you very much for the bacon poem, John.
It induces some wonderful visuals in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment