PRAISE THE LARD!

Open Mail Art Call

BACON! 

All art must feature bacon.  Anything goes.  Video, sound work, 2-D, 3-D, poetry; surprise me, shock me, make me sizzle, raise my cholesterol.  All art shown on this blog.  Exhibition(s) to follow.  A short film about bacon will include much of the received art.  Deadline is 04/01/2010.

Send art to:   

BACON! 
Scott Ray Randall 
21294 Leslie Drive 
Grass Valley, CA 95945 

or 

scottrayrandall@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fake Bacons

As another part of this project I plan on regularly posting poignant questions about bacon here for further discussion.  Please engage in discussion in the 'comments' section.  The first question for your consideration is:

How do you feel about fake bacons?  There are a number of different soy-based bacons on the market along with the ubiquitous turkey bacon.  I have even recently come by bison bacon.  How do you feel about these bacon imposters?

No comments:

Post a Comment